EARLY MORNING
Cloudy and Cool
A Few Light Showers or Sprinkles
LOW:  44
WIND: NE 5-10 mph

SUNRISE  6:37 a.m.
SUNSET   8:42 p.m.

WHAT WE’RE TRACKING
A few showers and sprinkles
Cloudy and cool Sunday, scattered showers early, then late (mainly south of G.R.)
Dry on Monday

EARLY MORNING  Rain continues to from Oceana Co. to Mt. Pleasant northward.  The rest of us will see a few light showers or sprinkles…temps. will be in the mid 40s with east-northeast winds at 5-10 mph.

LATER TODAY   A few light showers or sprinkles could linger today (mainly AM) with a break in the rain for most of the afternoon.  There will be a few evening showers, mainly south of G.R.  Skies will be mostly cloudy with highs in the low to mid 50s and winds out of the NE at 10-15 mph.

LOOKING AHEAD   Dry and pleasant weather is likely Monday, with highs in the low 60s.  Most of us will see dry weather on Tuesday morning with a chance of a shower Tues. PM and a few light showers are possible Tues. night into Wednesday.  Highs Tuesday will be in the low-mid 60s with readings in the 50s on Weds.  Dry and pleasant weather is likely for much of the end of next week from Thurs. to Saturday the 7th.

Check out Bill’s Blog.  Bill has more on our current and long-range weather…also the collapsing El Nino and what that could mean for our summer weather.

Grand Rapids, MI Extended Forecast 30 Sat Showers 54° / 4° F precip: 50% 1 Sun Chance shower mainly AM 54° / 44° F precip: 40% 2 Mon Partly Cloudy 62° / 40° F precip: 10% 3 Tue Partly sunny 67° / 42° F precip: 30% 4 Wed Isolated shower 56° / 45° F precip: 50% 5 Thu Partly sunny, chance shower 60° / 38° F precip: 30% 6 Fri Partly sunny 62° / 42° F precip: 40% Holland, MI Extended Forecast 30 Sat Showers 55° / 38° F precip: 50% 1 Sun Chance shower mainly AM 54° / 44° F precip: 40% 2 Mon Partly Cloudy 62° / 38° F precip: 10% 3 Tue Partly sunny 67° / 42° F precip: 30% 4 Wed Isolated shower 59° / 45° F precip: 40% 5 Thu Partly sunny, chance shower 58° / 40° F precip: 30% 6 Fri Partly sunny 65° / 43° F precip: 40% Kalamazoo, MI Extended Forecast 30 Sat Showers 55° / 38° F precip: 50% 1 Sun Chance shower mainly AM 54° / 44° F precip: 40% 2 Mon Partly Cloudy 62° / 38° F precip: 10% 3 Tue Partly sunny 67° / 42° F precip: 30% 4 Wed Isolated shower 59° / 45° F precip: 40% 5 Thu Partly sunny, chance shower 58° / 40° F precip: 30% 6 Fri Partly sunny 65° / 43° F precip: 40% function setWXMapHeight( height ) { var el = document.getElementById( 'maxmap-iframe' ); if ( ! height ) { height = el.contentWindow.document.body.scrollHeight; } el.height = height + "px"; } function getWXMapData() { return {"cid":930205013,"data":{"scriptId":"wxMap","templateId":"0011","memberId":"1289","mapId":"0020","menuItems":"1101,0001","latitude":"42.97","longitude":"-85.673","zoomLevel":6,"opacity":0.6,"persistOpacity":"false"}}; } Grand RapidsLakeshore ForecastKalamazoo Forecast8 Day ForecastDay PlannerFuturecastSW Mich ForecastSE Mich ForecastNorthern Mich ForecastWestern UP Forecast